“Ballin’ with Barber” is a distinctive instructional program that gives young athletes the avenue to develop their athletic potential holistically. Ballin’ with Barber specializes in areas such as: Individualized Training, Group Training, Mentoring, Youth Camps, Skill Development and Proper Dieting.
“I believe coaching basketball is teaching… teaching not only fundamentals of the game, and team skills, but also teaching LIFE SKILLS.”
- To attract Student-Athletes that possess talent, character, and work ethic that will positively affect our program, their school, and community.
- To develop a culture in which every member of my program takes pride in our identity and the “Ballin’ with Barber” brand we represent.
- Create an environment in which each member values & pursues the process of becoming championship caliber people and developing a championship caliber program.
- Influence and impact our player’s academic achievement to earn their diploma and college degree to become prepared for success when they enter the “real world”
Ballin with Barber Skill Development offers:
- Speed & Quickness Drills
- Hand-Eye & Reaction Drills
- Multiple Ball Handling Drills
- Offensive Fundamental Techniques
- Offensives Moves
- Game situational moves
- Shooting Techniques
- Man to Man Defense Principles
Training/Skill Development Options:
- Individual 1 on 1 (depends on skill level)
- Small Group (3-8 players)
- Team (minimum 8-10 players)
- Do you have areas of weaknesses in your game?
- Are you SERIOUS about getting better?
- Can you take constructive criticism?
- Do you want to become GREAT?
- Are you dedicated to doing ALL IT TAKES to get to the next level? (whether it is middle school, high school, or college)