· If you smile at someone, in almost every case, they will smile back. Try it now with someone nearby and see if it works.
· If you’re kind toward someone, they will usually be kind in return. Of course, this also works in the other direction.
· If you complain to someone, they will “share” their complaints with you. (In fact, you may quickly find yourself in a subtle competition to see who is more miserable.)
· If you get angry at someone, they will usually get angry with you. And so on.
The fact is, whatever you decide to “throw” out into the world will usually circle around and land right back at your feet. (Much like the boomerangs we played with as kids.)
You have a CHOICE about what you decide to “throw” out into the world. You have a CHOICE about what you WANT to land at your feet? If you want more JOY … Throw it out there.
· If you want more HAPPINESS, throw some happiness out there to someone else and watch it “miraculously” come back to you.
· It even works with money. Need money? Give some away. (Spiritual leaders from the beginning of time have been telling us this, but most of us are afraid to believe it.)
· It works in just about every area of our life. When we give something away, when we “throw” it out there. It comes back to us.
But here’s the good news. . (And this is really the “miraculous” part.) . We actually get MORE back than what we throw out there.
· Plant a seed and you don’t just get one seed back. You get HUNDREDS (maybe even THOUSANDS!)
So today (and for as many days afterwards as you want), make a conscious CHOICE about what you want to “throw” out into the world. By doing this, you will be making a choice about what is going to come back and land at your feet. Remember the boomerang. Whatever you “throw” out there WILL come back to you (many times over).